Hotel Theater Belgrade is located 4.9 km from the city center.
Belgrade Arena, Sava congress center and the shopping mall Ušće are located just 3 km away.
The Republic Square, the main bus and train station are at only 5 km.
Nikola Tesla Airport is 10 km away.
- 17 minutes from the Airport Nikola Tesla via A3 motorway
- 8 minutes from City Train Station
- 7 minutes from the Republic Square which is the Central point of Belgrade
- 4 minutes from Museum of Modern arts in Belgrade
- 3 minutes from Sava Center, the main Convention center and UŠĆE and Delta City, the greatest shopping centers
- 2 minutes from KOMBANK Arena – the greatest Balkan’s international convention, sports, entertainment and fair venue.
- Hotel is on 2 minutes walking distance of the central Grand Casino, the largest luxury complex in Serbia with an area of 9,500 square meters.
Limousines and cars
Hotel Theater Belgrade provides a chauffeur-driven limousine service for all guests, whether travelling to and from the airport, within Belgrade, or to other cities throughout Serbia.
Book your private city tour! Our driver will pick you up at the hotel and give you a private tour of the major points of interest in Belgrade.
- Airport – Nikola Tesla (approx): € 20
- City train station (approx): € 5
- City bus station (approx): € 5
- City centre (approx): € 5
- Kalemegdan Fortress
- St. Sava Temple
- National Theatre
- Ada Ciganlija Lake
- Belgrade Zoo
- Knez Mihailova Street
- The Royal Palace
- Coca Cola Hellenic
- Phillip Morris
- Link Group
- The World Bank
- European Commission
- International Monetary Fund
- Thales SA
- Ingka Holdings BV/ IKEA
- Alcatel Lucent
- Inditex Group
- British Broadcasting Corporation
- Nokia Corporation
- Cisco Systems, Incorporated
- Societe Generale
- Delta Holding